Had a fantastic Reuben sandwich at the Oak Street Deli in Arcadia Florida today. The Cole slaw was homemade and great as well.
Discussing the finer and refined points of Rat Catching with the master, Emrys Fleet at our local Medieval Faire last January.
I was thinking about Emrys Fleet this morning for some reason. He has the funniest show at our local Medieval Faire every year. It’s billed as , “Rat Show”. We always have to reattach our posteriors after laughing them off.
"That’s why you don’t have to worry when you lose friends…’cause they’re always in your head and in your heart" Neil Young
1. I am the oldest of 5 adult siblings…what? You thought I was going to refer to us as kids. ;)
2. I am a naturalized U.S. citizen. Had I been aware of what was happening to me at 14, I would have stayed a German since I could not be a native Floridian.
3. Every 2 or 3 years whilst I was growing up, I lost all of my friends due to the fact that my father was in the forces and he was needed in some other part of the world to practice cryptology.
4. My first wife was a crack smoker and I only found out about it after we were married. Consequently, we were divorced the next year.
5. I am the adoptive father of a young lady through my 2nd and final marriage. She and her Mum are both beautiful and she has some very cute best friends.